High-Quality Insulation Materials
The material you choose to insulate your home will have a lasting impact on your comfort and your utility bills. At Mr. Insulation, our specialists will help you make the best choice for your type of home and desired energy efficiency. We can install:
- Fiberglass insulation: Fiberglass insulation is available as loose-fill or batts. Composed of tiny glass fibers, fiberglass insulation will help maximize energy efficiency and provide a solid sound barrier around your home.
- Cellulose insulation: This environmentally friendly insulating material is composed of as much as 80% recycled material. It is perfect for homeowners who want to “go green” without sacrificing energy efficiency, safety or reliability. It can be installed as loose-fill or batts, or it can be applied via a specialized spray system.
- Rigid board: Dense and durable, rigid board insulation is foam insulation pressed into thin sheets that can be applied to the exterior of your home. Rigid boards are made with a wide range of materials, but the most common are polyurethane, polystyrene and polyiso.
Your home could always use more insulation, but many homeowners don’t realize just how many places insulation can be applied. Fortunately, our experts know how to ensure every nook, cranny and crevice are properly sealed to provide the thermal seal you require and the other benefits you desire, including sound dampening, pest prevention and more.
Insulation can be applied to:
- Crawl spaces
- Exterior and interior walls
- Basement walls
- Knee walls
- Cathedral ceilings
- Floors above crawl spaces
- And more!
Residential & Commercial Insulation
Oregon’s climate can be tough on homeowners and businesses. Without the right insulation, winters can be downright chilly and summers can be hot and blustery. Homes and businesses throughout the region benefit from proper insulation in many ways, including:
- Improves thermal control
- Improves indoor air quality
- Enhances soundproofing
- Reduces utility consumption/decreases utility bills
- Can eliminate condensation on interior walls and ceilings
- Minimizes carbon footprint
- Increases property value
- Protects comfort
Trust Mr. Insulation for Insulation Services in Oregon
At Mr. Insulation, our insulation contractors are experts in home insulation and commercial insulation designed to meet the needs of our clients in Oregon. We understand the unique challenges of our region and the climatic conditions that homeowners and businesses contend with each year. We use our expertise and the high-quality insulating materials we offer to create superior comfort for our clients. We also keep a keen eye on reducing our client’s environmental footprint and ensuring their property is properly sealed and protected from the elements.
We have served our community for more than 35 years, during which we’ve seen many changes in insulation and the materials used to insulate properties in our region. But one thing hasn’t changed since the day we opened; our commitment to our customers and their comfort. When you entrust your home or business to our team, we guarantee you will always receive reliable recommendations, honest advice and exceptional workmanship!
Contact Mr. Insulation at (541) 567-2348 to speak with our insulation specialists in Hermiston, OR, about your insulation needs. We are happy to answer your questions and help you find the best solution for your home or business.