Keeping your home or business comfortable and efficient means ensuring you have the right insulation, windows and siding. Good products well-installed will save you far more over time than you’ll spend on the front end while allowing you to enjoy improved comfort and better health.
Keep heat, moisture, noise and air where they belong with effective insulation installed by the expert team at Mr. Insulation.
The weather in Pendleton, OR, often leaves you reliant on HVAC to stay comfortable, so it’s important that you have the right insulation to minimize the expense of operating this equipment year-round.
Types of Insulation We Work With
Insulating a property correctly means using the right product for the job, which is why the team at Mr. Insulation works with a variety of materials suitable for handling different circumstances and areas of your building.
- Fiberglass insulation: This classic insulating material remains a solid choice for any home, offering excellent insulation as batts or blown-in loose fill. Fiberglass is exactly what the name implies: A material made of glass spun into fine fibers with exceptional thermal properties.
- Cellulose insulation: If you want a green, low-cost insulation material, plant-derived cellulose is a great option. With superior R-value for the same volume compared to many other insulations, a green production method, and over 80% recycled material as a base, dry loose-fill and spray-applied wet cellulose are great insulators.
Want to know more about batts, loose-fill and spray insulation solutions for your Pendleton-area home?
Home & Commercial Insulation Services in Pendleton, OR
At Mr. Insulation, we’re equipped and trained to help insulate residential and commercial properties with equal skill and insight.
Whether you want to insulate a home, apartment building, warehouse, retail store or office space, you can count on our experts to find the correct combination of insulation to reduce your costs and improve comfort.
Insulation can be applied to:
- Crawl spaces
- Exterior and interior walls
- Basement walls
- Knee walls
- Cathedral ceilings
- Floors above crawl spaces
- And more
Benefits of Good Insulation for Homes & Businesses
Everyone understands in general terms that insulation helps keep a building from getting too hot in the summer or cold in the winter, but the value extends far beyond comfort.
With the right insulation installed in your property, you’ll benefit from:
- Reduced energy expenses throughout the year
- Minimized drafts and discomfort
- Better control of pollution, moisture and noise entering your building
- Reduced risk of temperature fluctuations damaging property
- For businesses, improved customer satisfaction and reduced employee stress
Siding Services in Pendleton, OR
Keeping a property protected and comfortable doesn’t end with insulation in the right places. If you have aging siding, it’s likely no longer protecting your home or business from the elements — and it’s probably not looking good, either.
At Mr. Insulation, we’ll gladly install new siding on your property, with specialties including:
- Premium vinyl siding and accessories
- Aluminum siding
- Steel siding
Window Replacement Services in Pendleton
Your windows can be the single greatest loss of energy for your home or office if they’re not well-maintained and built with energy efficiency in mind. Poorly sealed windows without low-E glass often leak heat, moisture, noise and air as if you had an uncovered hole in the wall.
By working with our team to replace aging or damaged windows with high-quality new ones, you can enhance your property’s beauty, energy efficiency and value in one upgrade.
Choose Mr. Insulation for Insulation & Building Product Services in Pendleton, OR
When you need contractors you can trust for insulation and other building products in the Pendleton area, contact Mr. Insulation. We’ll gladly help you with any new or retrofit project, whether you have a residential property or commercial location.
We also have an intimate knowledge of local rebate programs, so we can help you get the most out of your investment for the least expenditure.